Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stetson University Basketball - GoHatters.com

Over the past few months I have been out shooting numerous high school basketball games.  I have been wanting to shoot an NCAA college game for quite sometime now.  I was lucky enough to get an opportunity to shoot a doubleheader for Stetson University.  I shot both their men's and women's basketball games against Northern Kentucky University.  The game was at the Bank of Kentucky Center.  The lighting in this arena is great for shooting basketball.  I have attached a few screenshots from the images used on the official Stetson Athletics website, GoHatters.com.  They used shots for the write up of the February 16, 2013 games, as well as shots of shots of Victoria McGowan for her Atlantic Sun Player of the Week achievement, and Shanasa Sanders 2nd Team All Conference achievement.  More shots of the games to follow.










No comments:

Post a Comment